SpeedPro Tuning

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 02:02:17 GMT 2001

Boy, the mental picture of your truck just changed radically.  This sounds
like a great toy.  Hope all goes well.  have you tried talking with any of
the turbo Regal guys (www.gnttype.org http://turbobuick.com/messagebd/)?  my
understanding is that there are a LOT of them running the SpeedPro.

Good luck, let us know it goes.

BW