Sensors, Linear Position and Acceleration

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Jun 25 19:47:01 GMT 2001

Analog devices makes several solid state accelerometers.  They'll
require some minimal work on your part to make a circuit, and you'll
have to  make a rugged housing if you need one.  But they're in the $20
range and you should be able to get a couple for free as samples.  I was
able to a couple years ago.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet