Be famous among gearheads!

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 02:21:21 GMT 2001

Boy Ludis, please don't hold back & let us know REALLY how you feel about
it, LOL.

Being a new comer to computer stuff & the web in general this is all new to
me.  I know nothing a 'bout the old BB stuff & mail lists & all. Heck I
don't think that I could find my way around a DOS prompt if I had to.
Personally, I think that the UBB is pretty slick.  you can put in pictures,
you can respond from just about anywhere.  there are sort features (that
would kill a TON of repeated questions, for those that love to say, "check
the archives"), there is mail to all.  there are editable posts. & on & on.

Just my2c on the subject.
BW