DIY_UEGO updates

Richard Wakeling kojab at optushome.com.au
Thu Mar 1 00:36:28 GMT 2001

Hi Bob,

    Are you saying that because the emitter of Q1 is now +4V instead of +2.5V
D12 & D13 are no longer required and R17 & R15 need to be changed? Sorry just
wanted to be clear about this.
    Could you explain what Q1 is doing in that section of the circuit. I am sure
others would like to know how that part of the circuit works. There was some
talk that it should have been a NPN not the PNP as shown in the circuit.
    What we need is some one to take account of all these mods so there is no
unnecessary questions to what is the latest correct mods required.
Thanks Bob.

Cheers Richard