CDI systems info wanted

chetwagner at qwest.net chetwagner at qwest.net
Thu Mar 1 02:01:58 GMT 2001

I have a couple of books with schematics of some older CDI systems.
I could hook my scanner back up and scan them so they can be put on incoming.
Let me know so I know if I have to fight with the internal scanner
card.  You could make a high voltage/frequency supply using a
frequency circuit and an ignition coil.  I have made these before for
my high voltage projects, so I know that these can produce some
substantial sparks with the proper parts.