Igniters => DIS

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 02:45:37 GMT 2001

Jurgen,

thanks, if you run across the info on the Motorola chip I would be grateful.
I would go search their site but what site do I search (Motorola, Cheri or
ON semi)?  if you cant come up with it, I'll get over it.  maybe first I
will check the archives for the CNP or was the reference to DIS & Waste
spark?

I know it is a bunch of work, but it keeps me out of the bars & stimulates
the mind.  I am running a 383, super ram, 700r4 & a 7730/8D.  check it our
if you'd like www.r71camaro.homestead.com

BW