Tuning with EGT

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Mon Mar 5 18:37:25 GMT 2001

Has anybody tried the new RTD type EGT that are on the newer cars they are
supposed to be much faster than thermocouples

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.