EGOR project notes?

Daniel and Laura Burk ws6transam at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 19:46:24 GMT 2001

Hi Bruce!

Long time, no type.

Andris Skulte told me that the EGOR project was in a state where it output an
analog signal to a high-impedance input. I looked at the project notes but there
does not seem to be any documentation that accompanies the schematics. Is there
any documentation that describes the circuit and the operation of this system?
Has anyone created a printed circuit board?

Email me if you want to discuss it further. I'd like to know the current state
of this project.

Thanks,
Daniel Burk
renewed DIY_EFI'er who dropped off the list back in '97 to start a family.
http://www.isthq.com/~dan/fcar.html