Tuning with EGT

Warwick Anderson racingfit at goconnect.net
Thu Mar 8 09:50:32 GMT 2001

>From racing  go Karts, people use EGT, basicly to get the motor tune back to
where you think it is making most power. with the 2 stroke KT100S motors you
need to tune them each time you go out via a low speed and high speed needle
on the carb.
I have used it (egt) but didnt find it that much help. thing is when you
replace the sensor in the pipe you get a whole bunch of different readings
so you need to start again logging what was good tunes ect.