circuit to use GM temperature sensors for voltage based data acquisition input?

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Thu Mar 8 21:04:06 GMT 2001

Does anyone know what I need to do to build a circuit to be able to take
standard GM temperature sensors (IAT, ECT, oil temp.) and produce a 0 to 10
volt output for our data acquisition system. We currently have 12 vdc and
13.8 vdc power available although we could add some other DC power supply if
needed.

Sorry if this seems basic but that is what happens when you let mechanical
engineers start working with electronics and electrical systems.

Thanks,

Jason