fuel rail

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Fri Mar 9 04:59:35 GMT 2001

Like someone else mentioned here earlier, there is no sure fire way to know
the correct inside diameter,,,lot's of variables.... if you are making your
own use as large as you can and you might even think about a fuel dampener
as well.  Datalogging the pressure in the rail under conditions is the only
way to know if you have a harmonic problem. hth's
-Carl