Pow wow

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 9 19:46:05 GMT 2001

Doc has it all written down in a hermidically sealed Mayo jar, and won't
even let me see it.   I did see him revising it cause of some now scheduling
problems from the latest snow storm.
There is no formal scheduling of events, it's what folks what to talk about,
and just whatever they want to bring to show and tell.
Bruce