DIY_EFI Digest V5 #518

DIY_EFI Digest DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at diy-efi.org
Sat Mar 10 16:42:33 GMT 2001

DIY_EFI Digest          Sunday, March 4 2001          Volume 05 : Number 518

In this issue:

	Re: new Honda NTK sensor price
	Re: HV DC ignition (was RE: CDI ...)
	Hello... and into to my KE-Jet project
	Re: HV DC ignition (was RE: CDI ...)
	Problems with Zytec equiped Mazda Rally car.
	Re: Hello... and into to my KE-Jet project
	Re: Problems with Zytec equiped Mazda Rally car.
	Re: Hello... and into to my KE-Jet project
	Cal Map Software for Accel DFI
	RE: Cal Map Software for Accel DFI

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.