AUTRONIC SM2 ECU.

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Sat Mar 10 17:58:55 GMT 2001

	I have been looking into their unit recently and it is truly a kick ass
piece.  I currently have a Haltech E6S-8 and am running into output channel
problems, I only have 5 and want 10 or so.  I have been talking to Ray Hall
and the unit is a friggin Motec that costs less than my Haltech.  I strongly
suspect we will be running the SMC next year and I am looking into them for
some friends projects as well.

	If there is a system to judge it by, I started to do the same, it only
stands next to the Motec M48 except at a significant discount.  I tried to
compare it to some units like my Haltech or SDS which are both in the same
price range and it blows them out of the water.

	Sorry to rave about this one, but I am pumped up to get one next year for
our team.  At which point I should be able to provide much more tuning
information and specifics.  I have gotten a lot of details about the system
from Ray, so you may be able to direct some questions at me now if you want
to.

James Ballenger