Wide Band O2's

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 11 19:55:59 GMT 2001

The whole purpose of DIY EGOR, is for educational purposes.
Remember,  Do It Yourself!.
If anyone one wants to make a buck off of it, your vilolating the whole
purpose.
This is about using a readily available product and developing it's use for
educational purposes,  as an engine management devise, which is about Lower
emissions, and social awareness.   While minor, even in off road use, this
leads to cleaner air.
If DIY EGOR is beyond your range of talent, then again it's about LEARNING
what you need to do to build use one.
The posted stuff has nothing to do with where Gar took off to.   He's
decided to make a commercial venture out of it which has nothing to do with
what's been done with it's kind of name sake.
Bruce