Hello (wideband O2)

Stone gteran at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 22:39:21 GMT 2001

I just joined the list. This is probably a frequently asked question,
if so I'm sorry, but where can I buy a wideband O2 sensor kit for my
car? I saw the DYI kit at diy-efi.org but I got a D in Electronics in
college for a reason :) FETs etc scare me. JMS sells a kit for $1100.
I have a friend who works for Ford near Dearborn who said he can get
me one for about $800. Are these reasonable prices? I can weld a bung
in my exhaust no problem but I'd prefer to not have to fab my own LED
display. Thanks.

Gaston