Ease ST2-ISO and the Ferrari 360M

Anthony Sarkis iosystems at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 13 22:40:33 GMT 2001

Does anyone have any experience with the ST2-ISO scan tool offered By EASE
Diagnostics (www.obd2.com)?

More to the point, the ST2-ISO is compatible with the OBDII interface, and
would like to know
if anyone has tried it on a Euro car, in my a case a Ferrari 360 which runs
Motronics 5.2 (I don't actually own one though)

Can I say categorically, that if the car is OBDII, and the tool reads OBDII
ISO (not the the other 2 versions of OBDII),
I should be alright?

I know there are some parameters that are available through OBDII and some
that are manufacturer specific which
don't need to be made available.

Do I really need this tool? I have always done OK with a multimeter and a
O-scope in the past on systems like
the L-jet and Motronics 2.5/2.7

thanks for any help, Anthony