spark timing measurement and recording

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Tue Mar 13 22:52:51 GMT 2001

I want to be able to record spark timing on any engine that we test on the
engine dynamometer or on the chassis dynamometer (maybe even in vehicle so
on the road or on the water). Most will be EFI applications (many different
ECMs) and some will be carb's.

Also, the aftermarket ECM's can't be used for emissions certified
applications.

Jason

> If you are going to spend that much, why not just buy an Accel DFI, or
Speed

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org