Tuning with GET

Larry Heath lgheath at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 00:08:15 GMT 2001

Hay Bob

Just as an aside did you all make it to Bradenton for the Fun Ford Spring
Break Shootout? I assume that your running the Pro 5.0 class.

Got any thoughts on a constant flow injected 565" twin turbo on alcohol? Not
looking to make killer/max power here just a very reliable 1200 to 1500 hp
at reasonably low rpm levels (no more than 7200rpm) without stressing the
heck out of the engine. The current engine makes about 950 hp naturally
aspirated. I'd like the ability to be able to crank the boost up a little
bit to make quick 8/16/32 type shows but be able to run it as a very mild
setup for regular bracket shows.

Later Larry