Eprom programming basics...

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Mar 14 00:38:44 GMT 2001

 Hi!
 just hooked the HiLo EPP-01AE quick eprom programmer up...
 Bad connection on the PC card slot have slowed me down....
 Trying to read the Electromotive chip in the eprom reader ,want to try to
find the fuel and ignition maps ,want to hook up a eprom emulator to make
the electromotive unit adjustible on the fly.
 Anyone tryed this before?
 Problem:
 In the software for the HILO reader I must choose the manifacturer of the
chip...The Chip says : AM 27C64
                                         -205DC
                                        12.5VPGM
                                         011XZ36
 What does AM stand for ?
 Atmel?Amd?
 Cant find any exact matches for that chip ....no 27C64...
 Can I use a different number?
 thanks a lot....
 Espen Hilde