MAP Sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 14 14:04:14 GMT 2001

A Something like a Weber 45 DCOE, can be tuned to run at both altitudes, But
most carbs are very crude in there design, and don't allow for as fine of
tuning.  I used to own property at about sea level and 4,500' so I did spend
some time getting various carbs right or close.  Had both a Pinto and X1/9
that took running dual 45s on to get to run right, "hill climbing".
Bruce