Wideband with Haltech?

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Wed Mar 14 20:36:34 GMT 2001

I alaso have a haltech f7c,and i was wondering what is the best way to
monitor the airfuel ratio/exhaust gas temps .I need some feedback while
tuning it and i currently have a automemter air fuel ratio gauge.I suspect
there is alot better menas out there for tuning the haltech than this gauge
,but anything above $300 i honestly would probably not consider.What advice
do you guys have for me?As it stands i believe the car is running too
rich-and this is for a turbocharged 4 cylinder motor.Im having a hard time
getting reliable feedback from this airfuel gauge.Thanks
--
Kris Weldy (AIM: VolvoFam3)
Arlington, TX