Additional Injector Controller

Joseph Obernberger joelori at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 18 14:19:26 GMT 2001

Hi,
    Check out national semicondutor's LM1949 chip.  Basically,
you give it a duty cycle signal (5 volt amplitude) and it controls
the injector.  To do this, I think, the best way would be to use
some sort of PIC or microcontroller to read RPM, boost, and
some potentiometers to set up parameters (when to come on,
and how much to increase etc..).  Probably best to have the
injector fire based on the RPM signal - since you might want to fire
the injector when the intake valves are open.
Hope that helps.
                                                        joeo