Wideband and Ethanol

Greg Hermann bearbvd at cmn.net
Sun Mar 18 15:13:39 GMT 2001

At 8:09 PM 3/17/01, Greg Hermann wrote:
>At 6:38 PM 3/17/01, Carl Summers wrote:
>>The solid state EGT's are made by a company called Hereaus(spelling?)  I
>>will post the info on Monday once I talk to them again.... very good
>>sensors...way better than K type.
>>-Carl
>>
>THANKS!!, Carl. I shall look forward to seeing the rest of the poop on
>them! I take it they give quicker response than type K t-couples, eh??
>
>Greg

Yo--Carl--

While you are getting the info together on those solid state EGT
sensors--one more question!!

Reading that PHR article a little more closely--

It seems that Whipple is also using some "optical pressure sensors" --I
would assume fiber optic stuff--to read what combustion chamber pressures
are doing. Again, I'll be the owl here--"WHO?" --As in whose optical
pressure sensors are these??

Thanks!

Greg