This must be heaven, nope EFI POWWOWII

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 19 04:27:41 GMT 2001

Getting to be no surprise, but this was even better then the last one.
Just can't extend enough thanks to those that showed up.

Doc with his listening devise, didn't hear any complaints, and most guys
seemed to have a good time.   Fine beverages (Pepsi), magnificent home
cooking, lots of conversation, plug reading, and teaching.   I'd proudly say
no guestion went unanswered, and some let lead to hours of discusion.  Also,
some interesting show and tell.

We're looking at mid Aug for the next one, so leave your calendars clear,
and make whatever arrangements to try an get here.    It really was a good
thing.
Bruce