Additional Injector Controller

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Mar 21 04:55:32 GMT 2001

There should be lots of app notes and data sheets for the 555 on
national semiconductors WWW page.  You can set up a circuit where a
variable voltage controls the duty cycle output.  synchronizing it to
another injector might be more complicated.  While you're there look for
op amp notes also, between the two you should be able to get what you
want.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet