DIY_EFI Digest V5 #547

DIY_EFI Digest DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at diy-efi.org
Wed Mar 21 17:25:20 GMT 2001

DIY_EFI Digest        Wednesday, March 21 2001        Volume 05 : Number 547

In this issue:

	*** A Virus was detected in a message for you ***
	SV: "Leaf Blower" Forced induction idea
	Re: SV: "Leaf Blower" Forced induction idea
	Re: Additional Injector Controller
	RE: Additional Injector Controller
	Re: SV: "Leaf Blower" Forced induction idea
	Re: SV: SV: "Leaf Blower" Forced induction idea
	VSS on the GM GENII engine
	Re: VSS on the GM GENII engine
	Re: RPM Monitoring
	Re: SV: "Leaf Blower" Forced induction idea
	EGT limiting fuel ?
	K Jetronic questions
	98 Dodge Dakota PCM Hack?
	Re: 98 Dodge Dakota PCM Hack?
	Re: Additional Injector Controller
	Re: Additional Injector Controller

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.