98 Dodge Dakota PCM Hack?

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 02:37:57 GMT 2001

In a message dated 3/21/01 12:36:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dakotart98 at hotmail.com writes:

>  Yeah...that's all I've seen too.  I'm having some troubles with the MAP
>  sensor under boost.  It would be nice to reprogram the computer and add a
>  3bar MAP sensor.  Thanks for the help!
>
>  -John
Wow, how much boost are you running John?
Thats approx 31 psi (with a street blower?).
Anyway, since the factory cal works so well when there is no boost,
have you given much thought to using an enrichment computer
for when the boost comes in?  You could use a P4 with modified
Syclone code.  Good for metering to 16 PSI .  Not sure if you have
room for 8 additional injectors though..
Or maybe an SDS system for a little more$
Just a thought.
Mike V