formulas

Jason Haines jhaines15 at home.com
Sun Mar 25 17:37:36 GMT 2001

Some formulas can be found on the FTP site. I have put the "miscmath" Excel
file that is on the ftp site on my web site (along with a couple of other
spreadsheets). They can be found at:

http://members.home.net/jhaines15/automotive.htm

Also, the Automotive Calculations by Bowling and Grippo site has a lot of
formulas. It can be found at:

http://www.bgsoflex.com/auto.html

Jason