Setting up a 1227749 on the bench for testing..

Dourty, Brian R. (IATS) DourtyB at missouri.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:28:51 GMT 2001

Hey all,

I'm interested in setting up a 1227749 ECM on a bench for some testing and
to get a better idea of how it works. I guess what I'm really looking for is
a how too. I've got a complete set of sensors, injectors, ECM, and
Datamaster. What else do I need. (Besides a 12 volt power supply) :-) What
would be a better substitute for the sensors that would allow me to change
their values?

Brian Dourty
www.syty.org Admin Team
www.got-boost.net 93' Ty Green/Grey #2170