archives

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at ev1.net
Fri Mar 30 19:36:23 GMT 2001

I just put a program on incoming called ARCHSRCH.exe which can be used
ot search the unzipped archive files. It is a DOS program, Quickbasic
actually, runs fine at least full screen in Windows, and is best
installed in the same directory as the archive files. The instructions
are on the opening screen and are relatively simple, I think.
--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering
rwhughe at ev1.net