Which WB O2 is Best??

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Nov 8 07:23:41 GMT 2001

Yes we need a good functional test; volunteers to
develop it may step forward.

I believe the curve you have seen is the output of the
DIY-WB circuit connected to a sensor, not simply
the sensor output.  The circuit includes a calibration
circuit using a resistor installed in the sensor
connector by the MFGR.  Exactly how accurate, don't
know, but probably a few percent.

Bruce Roe