Which WB O2 is Best??

Stephen Webb swebb at netlab.uky.edu
Thu Nov 8 19:52:12 GMT 2001

RE: the ongoing war on DIY-WB boards.  Commercial vs. non-profit, etc.

I'm new enough to the list that I'm sure I am missing much of the
background.  For a while I took the approach of "read the messages, and
don't get too caught up in it".  Now I'm a bit more interested.

1.  Where can I view a current copy of the User Agreemenet (or license or
whatever)
2.  Precisely what is dis-allowed in terms of selling the boards (ie I
can't etch a dozen boards and sell them at my cost?  I can't sell them for
profit?)

-Steve