Which WB O2 is Best??

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 9 01:11:46 GMT 2001

From: "Shane Moseley" <smoseley at ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Which WB O2 is Best??
> Bruce wrote:
> > From: "Stephen Webb" <swebb at netlab.uky.edu>
> > Subject: RE: Which WB O2 is Best??
> > > RE: the ongoing war on DIY-WB boards.  Commercial vs. non-profit, etc.
> <snip>
> > The sad part is the new guys, and lurkers are the ones to suffer.
Peter's
> > actions will have absolutely no bearing on anything I have going on,
just
> > that now it won't be made public.

> If you mean not talking about it here then not only us lurkers and new
guys but
> also you will not get to benefit from the discussions here and the
potential
> outcomes from them.  Think about the things that came on after the DIY-WB
like
> the display add-ons, real-world comparisons to pro-models, group price
breaks,
> enclosures, pcbs, etc.

I don't need any of the other fluff.
I've done all the compos I need in ref the WB.
Group buys are for the guys when the work is done.  I paid a great deal to
get this going, cash, time, effort, etc.  For other listers they can build a
WB for less then $20.  The one completed one I have, cost me, years of work,
weeks of reading, and well over $400.  Please don't tell me about what I'll
be saving in a GP of these.
Ya, I'll suffer from not sharing more.
So far, while yes I learned a great deal, this has not been cheap nor will
doing more projects be cheap for me.

> hmmm - damn people like Peter.

Now you've got that right.
Bruce