DIY_EFI - DIY-WB pricing

Brian Dessent brian at dessent.net
Fri Nov 9 03:48:44 GMT 2001

Clare Snyder wrote:

> The price has been determined as $3.99 US each board? I have yet to receive
> confirmation that I am on the list. I ordered 2 from the web-site before the end
> date of the buy. How  and when do I pay for them , and when do I get them?
> I'm about a month past the time I should have one up and running.
> I'm in Canada.

Chill just a bit.  The confirmation emails just now started to go out to
everyone who signed up.  You will get one soon.  It will include the
directions for payment, which amounts to the address to send a check
and/or the email to use with Paypal if you want to use plastic.

About the parts kits, if you send Steve the money, he'll send you a
kit.  I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about signing up or
receiving any verification, since he ordered plenty of parts.  Send
payment, receive parts.  Put a check the mail or use Paypal (at a small
premium.)  It might be a bit tricky since you're not in the US (how does
Paypal work for non-US?) but I'm guessing a money order or some other
kind of cashier's check would do.  Steve's instructions for all of this
are at:

http://www.ciciora.com/wbo2/

Brian