Switches or relays?

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Nov 9 10:01:48 GMT 2001

I don't understand why you are trying to do this.  Why
double the amount of hardware?  But the idea is
completely impractical.  For one, the 2 coil outputs
are opposite polarity, so shorting them together will
kill the output.  Try shorting the unused one to ground.
Relays that move fast enough to follow an engine are
pretty rare, you'd need a new electronic driver.

Bruce Roe