diy-wb lcd update

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 9 13:31:06 GMT 2001

Believe it or not there are a hard core group here that reads and studies
darn near everything that get posted to incoming, and is used for at least
learning if not actually tried.   Sometimes not even as the author has
thought about.
Personally I don't consider anything posted here as a waste of time (other
then criminal activity).
Bruce

From: "Nic van der Walt" <nvdw at ifoni.com>