Keeping usage agreements

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 9 17:45:23 GMT 2001

Easier answer is a list of men that can live by their word, and intent of
the list, rather then this one where it's become a free for all for folks to
steal, and lie.
Then anything can be discussed, since those that are there are invited
guests rather then a public arena, like this one is.

The idea for a while was trying to keep this list intact, but the actions of
one person (and those that sympatise with his victim playing role) has
ruined it.  Not just for now, but for the forseeable future.

But, with those like yourself that seek to play trivial games, rather then
actually do anything contructive, limits the list to catering to takers.
Which is a shame since things were looking so bright.

The project has at times passed from importance on one list to the other, at
one time the discussion was just centered around using the WB with GMECMs in
a full time closed loop strategy.

So yes, your game playing is just adding to the it will not happen here
agenda.
Too bad that you're the one that is going to lose, and your *agruing* to
just ensure that.  You really make no sense.

Now, if you'd actually contributed anything to the effort at hand you'd have
seen the folly in your words.

Maybe you should join Peter in his off list writting compaign to finish off
the list.
Bruce