A request...

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Fri Nov 9 19:15:41 GMT 2001

>How about just writting Peter, and ask him to stop breaking the Users
>agreement, and it would all stop.
>That's the problem
>Bruce

Yes, that is the main root of the problem.  However, it should be crystal
clear by now that Peter has NO intentions of stopping his violations of the
EULA.  You have even said so yourself.  So there is no point in my asking
him to stop, since my requests would be ignored.  You have already
repeatedly tried without success.

So again, I kindly ask, that all posts regarding these issues have the
proper subject line, so that I (and everyone else that's tired of reading
this stuff) doesn't have to wade through endless e-mails in search of real
technical issues.  Besides which, I thought it was you that asked for
correct subject lines a little while ago, in order to make it easier to
archive all of the posts.

Brian