A request...

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 9 19:23:05 GMT 2001

From: "Brian Renegar" <thomas.renegar at nist.gov>
Subject: Re: A request...
> >How about just writting Peter, and ask him to stop breaking the Users
> >agreement, and it would all stop.
> >That's the problem
> >Bruce
> Yes, that is the main root of the problem.  However, it should be crystal
> clear by now that Peter has NO intentions of stopping his violations of
the
> EULA.  You have even said so yourself.  So there is no point in my asking
> him to stop, since my requests would be ignored.  You have already
> repeatedly tried without success.

You must have confused me with someone else, I just keep hoping that he sees
the error of his way, and trys to make things right with the list.   Granted
odds are slim, but people do change.

> So again, I kindly ask, that all posts regarding these issues have the
> proper subject line, so that I (and everyone else that's tired of reading
> this stuff) doesn't have to wade through endless e-mails in search of real
> technical issues.  Besides which, I thought it was you that asked for
> correct subject lines a little while ago, in order to make it easier to
> archive all of the posts.

Nope, not me.  I've just about given up on asking for any cooperation on
editing replies, subject lines, cleaning up the archives etc..

Care to help with the archives?.
Down to 3 people that actually did what they said they would, and followed
thru on things.
Bruce