Driving ignitors

Jacky yoshi at hotpop.com
Fri Nov 9 19:59:17 GMT 2001

I've looked at a unit that's build for motorcycle. The unit plugs in between
the ECU and the various sensors and injectors. The output from the unit to
the stock ECU is a short 5V pulse.
The hard part, I would think, is to figure out when to drive the pulse (i.e.
rising, falling, the first half of the sine wave, second half, when it
crosses the 0V,...etc) If you get that wrong, your timing would be off.

This had worked for 3 brand of the Japanese motorcycle (Honda, Kawasaki, and
Suzuki)

Jacky