Direct Digital Lambda (DDL)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 10 21:55:36 GMT 2001

The trick was finding the voltages and currents to run the sensor.  Analog
or digital is a minor consideration, it was the figuring out of the pump
that was the secret to getting it to work.   That and how the calibration
resistor was used.
Just switching a few components doesn't mean it's a new design.
Bruce