Archives update

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Nov 11 02:30:54 GMT 2001

I need the following months to have the headers stripped on them

GMECM
Dec 2000
Oct 2001

DIY-EFI
Aug 01
Dec 00
Feb 01
Jan 00, 01, and 98
Jul 01
Jun 01
Mar 01
May 01, 95
Nov 97, 98
Oct 01
Sep 01

I also need some one that can seperate a years worth of archives in monthly
files.  My system runs out of memory trying to cut + paste this large of
stuff.
I also, need some partcial months pasted together.

***Also, need volunteers to read thru and finish edit the them.***

Thanks to the guys that have been helping so far.
Feel free to step up and get your own file to read thru!.
get time to get out of the take mode, and slide over to the givers side <g>
Bruce