ECU info

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Nov 12 02:03:39 GMT 2001

Ooooh!
Perfect time to give out these links.

http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/archive/archive_date_index.html
http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi/archive/archive_date_index.html

Truth be told, there's a ton of info there.  Lots of it is above the "basics."
You can get lost easily, but you can learn sooo much by reading through those
files.

There's also some great starter info here:
http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/faq/

The gmecm pages are mainly for GM stuff.  Web searches will turn up info for
other types of efi.

It might be easier if you have (and post) an idea of what you're looking to do.
Saying you want to learn about efi is like saying you want to learn about
computers.  It's such a huge subject that a very general goal can lead to an
overwhelming amount of information.

If you have specific questions, post them.  You may get told the answer is in
the archives if the question's fairly common.  If you do some searching and
return with a more detailed question, you'll probably get better answers.  It's
not because no one cares, it's just that the same subjects often come up again
and again.

Good luck, and have fun.

Shannen