WB 02 op. temp.

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 12 19:55:39 GMT 2001

My main problem was that I didn't snap to the fact that it was degrees C,
not degrees F.  Very embarrassing mistake... you know the kind of thing
which causes you to lose multi-million dollar spacecraft.

Anyway, I have one of these sensors and my recollection is that its made by
NTK and repackaged by Bosch.  It came in a Bosch box but I think I saw NTK
stamped in the unit itself.  I don't have it handy, though.

No, btw, I didn't miss your article.  I appreciated it very much.

Thanx,
Mike Diehl.