Newbie wants cheap add-on fuel injection driver for turbocharged

Hans Conser conser at mcn.net
Mon Nov 12 21:59:56 GMT 2001

Hi, I want to turbocharge my car and spend very little money doing it.
I can get a good rising rate fuel pressure regulator for the current
injectors but it looks like I will run out of fuel at the boost levels I
want to run.

What I would like to do is add additional injectors that come on with
higher boost/rpm, and I was looking for an inexpensive way to do this.

Any tips, suggestions or web sites are appreciated.

I haven't really found anything on the website like what I am looking
for.

Is it possible to splice into the current injector harness to drive
additional injectors?  Maybe it could the splice could have a switch
that was regulated by boost or something.

The car I plan to turbocharge is a 90 RX-7 if that matters.

Thanks in advance,

Hans Conser