I'm missing something...

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 20:21:47 GMT 2001

Yes, the concentration of O2 in a given volume of "air" is the same
regardless of the density of the air.  take 1 ft^3 of air @ 70Deg F & 29.92
"-hg & you are going to have the same 20.9% (or so) of O2 in that volume.
heat it up or move it to Denver & the % of O2 in that volume is going to be
the same, there is going to be less of it (less dense).

BW