Megasquirt on lawnmower

Joshua Ely braxx at mediaone.net
Wed Nov 14 01:44:41 GMT 2001

 You can try an injector fron a 2.3L N/A Ford Ranger or Mustang
with multipoint injection. It's injector is rated as 14lb/hr
at 39psi. Lower the fuel pressure to 30psi and it becomes a 12lb/hr.
This would support up to 19hp at 80% duty cylce. It's just another
possibility. I know I have a better chance at finding automotive
injectors over motorcycle injectors.
Josh

Or are we doing a

>>carburetor swap out for an injector modification.
>>
>>Wouldn't this require some type of fuel system (pump) and Injector,
and how
>>do
>>you convert a carb to injector?
>
>I would use a throttle body fuel system, and injector from a
EFI