MegaSquirt

Joshua Ely braxx at mediaone.net
Wed Nov 14 01:46:14 GMT 2001

Thank you for quickly responding. You are very professional and
again I want to thank you for helping all of us with this awesome
kit. If you guys get stiffed by any dead beats I'll buy at least
1 more kit than my original 4. I know it is not a lot but I am
very grateful for having the opportunity to get in on this group
purchase and I'd like to help as much as I can. I even advertised
it over on the Big Bad Cadillac message boards. I think 2 or
3 people from that message board ordered from the GP.
Good luck
Josh

I cannot use