Source for vacuum sensor

Bryan Zublin bzublin at zublin.com
Thu Nov 15 16:25:20 GMT 2001

>I'm looking for a vacuum sensor.  Not an on/off type.
>I want to be able to measure vacuum and feed an
>analog signal to some kind of black box.

You can use one of the MAP sensors from GM, the 1 Bar type will allow you to
measure from full vacuum to atmospheric pressure, and has a voltage output
from 0 to 5V.  They can be mounted in the engine compartment.

Go to this web page for more info:
http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/component_info/sensors.html

I just purchased the 2 Bar sensor (Wells SU-129) for $30 at the local
AutoZone parts store.

Bryan Zublin